BREFLEX² Flexible Dentures
Scientifically improved flexible denture materials
German innovation for flexible denture materials surpassing all brands who have gone before in this field. Scientifically manufactured for excellence in Bio-Compatibility, Fit , Comfort and Aesthetics.
- Pure polyamide (PA)
- High level of purity and highly biocompatible
- No mucosal irritations
- 100% free from residual monomers
- Free from metal oxides
- Free from DBPO
- Perfectly suited for use in temporary solutions in the healing phase and for removable, implant-borne restorations (long-term solution)
- Easy for the patient to fit and remove the restoration (e.g: limited mouth function – lockjaw).
- Very good flow properties, even in areas as slender as 0.5 mm
- Durable plastic, does not become brittle
- Almost unbreakable
- High quality extension through rebasing – injection moulding procedure (retentive)
- Good polishing properties
- Plaque-resistant, high shine surface
- Easy to clean
Colours: bre.flex 2nd Edition
bre.flex 2nd Edition exists in the colours
clear, pink 2 and pink veined
Partial and total prosthetics, splinting technique, base plates, transversal frames (mouth guards for sport/bre.flex), clasp dentures, secondary constructions: bar, telescope, attachments (bre.flex 2nd edition).