BREFLEX² Flexible Dentures
The Evolution of Plastic
Scientifically improved flexible denture materials
German innovation for flexible denture materials surpassing all brands who have gone before in this field. Scientifically manufactured for excellence in Bio-Compatibility, Fit , Comfort and Aesthetics.
- Pure polyamide (PA)
- High level of purity and highly biocompatible
- No mucosal irritations
- 100% free from residual monomers
- Free from metal oxides
- Free from DBPO
- Perfectly suited for use in temporary solutions in the healing phase and for removable, implant-borne restorations (long-term solution)
- Easy for the patient to fit and remove the restoration (e.g: limited mouth function – lockjaw).
- Very good flow properties, even in areas as slender as 0.5 mm
- Durable plastic, does not become brittle
- Almost unbreakable
- High quality extension through rebasing – injection moulding procedure (retentive)
- Good polishing properties
- Plaque-resistant, high shine surface
- Easy to clean
Colours: bre.flex 2nd Edition
bre.flex 2nd Edition exists in the colours
clear, pink 2 and pink veined
Partial and total prosthetics, splinting technique, base plates, transversal frames (mouth guards for sport/bre.flex), clasp dentures, secondary constructions: bar, telescope, attachments (bre.flex 2nd edition).